Also, it brought me back to a fond memory. Once upon a time when Nate and I were just dating my mom would email Nate random questions to get to know him. She emailed him asking what his favorite cookie was and he said no bake cookies. So that day I made no bake cookies for him, and I don't think I've made them since, until Sunday. But, they were as tasty as ever.
So you should make them.
1 3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
4 TBS cocoa powder
1 TBS vanilla
1 cup peanut butter
3 cups oatmeal
1. In a medium saucepan combine sugar, milk, butter and cocoa.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Boil for 1 and 1/2 minutes. (Set a timer)
4. Remove from heat and add vanilla, peanut butter, and oatmeal.
5. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
6. Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper. **
**Nate said I made them big this time, but they were like normal cookie size. And regardless of size they still taste delicious.
What is your favorite type of cookie?