This recipe was on the back of the Kisses bag, and I just tried it because mint brownies sounded delicious.
Hershey's Mint Truffle Kisses
2/3 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 TBS water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line muffin tin with muffin baking cups.
3. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
4. Beat butter, sugar, water and vanilla, until well blendeed.
5. Add eggs. Beat until blended.
6. Stir together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda.
7. Gradually add flour mix to sugar mixture, beating on low until just blended.
8. Refrigerate dough until firm enough to handle.
9. Shape dough into small balls.
10. Place balls into muffin cups.
11. Bake about 11 minutes, until surface is set. (Cookies will appear soft and moist)
13. Press Kisses into surface of each.
14. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.