I made this recipe a while back, maybe a month ago. And I'm not sure why I haven't posted it yet. I guess I just forgot, and I apologize!
Because the only word I can use to describe this is YUM! And maybe the word easy would work too. :)
This recipe was inspired by one from Six Sisters' Stuff
4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup bbq sauce
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup water
12 oz can pineapple
1. Put chicken breasts, bbq sauce, teriyaki, water and pineapple into the crock pot.
2. Cook on low for about 5-6 hours or on high for about 3, until chicken is cooked thoroughly and shreddable.
3. Shred chicken and return to the crock pot while you cook the rice.
4. Cook rice according to package directions in a pot, or with a rice cooker.
5. Serve rice topped with chicken mixture and lots of sauce.