Sunday, July 4, 2010

Crock Pot Pork Roast with Sweet Gravy

I wish I could claim some of these recipes for myself, but I just steal them off other's blogs and eat them and fall in love with their food. I found this recipe off Jamie Cooks It Up and adapted it to fit what I had in the kitchen. So here it goes -

1 pork loin roast
2 packages country gravy mix
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup Newman's Own Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1/4 cup Yoshida's Original Gourmet Sweet & Savory Sauce
1 clove garlic minced
1/4 onion sliced and chopped
salt and pepper

Spray crock pot with Pam to help with clean up afterwards. Place pork loin roast in crock pot and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or 8 to 9 on low. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle onion over the top.
Place water, brown sugar, dressing, sauce and garlic in bowl and mix together then pour over pork roast. Cook.
After pork roast is done take out of crock pot and let sit for 5 minutes before cutting. Pour left over marinade in pan skimming fat off, mix in gravy packages and bring to a light boil.
Sit down to eat with gravy over the pork roast, enjoy. I was licking my plate clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...