2 cup long grain white rice
2 cup water
3/4 can coconut milk
1/2 TBS sugar
1. Put all ingredients in a rice cooker. *
3. Cook until timer goes off.
*If you don't have a rice cooker combine water, milk, sugar and rice in a sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for about 18-20 minutes.
Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
3/4 cup Yoshida's sauce
1 tsp. soy sauce
1/2 TBS pinch of brown sugar
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Meanwhile combine cornstarch and water.
4. Reduce sauce to a simmer.
7. Set aside.
3/4 cup grated carrots
3 celery stalks, washed and sliced
1 zucchini, chopped into small cubes
2 chicken breasts
4. Meanwhile put vegetable oil and vegetables in a large pan over medium heat.