½ cup Butter (1 stick)
1 cup Powdered Sugar
2 Whole Eggs
2 Egg Yolks
6 TBS Flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray 4 4oz ramekins with Pam and place on cookie sheet.
- Put butter and chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 1 minute, until butter is melted.
- Whisk together until chocolate is also completely melted
- Stir in powdered sugar, until well blended.
- Stir in eggs and egg yolks
- Stir in flour
- Divide evenly between ramekins
- Bake for 13 minutes, until sides are visibly firm, centers are soft.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Invert by placing a plate upside-down on top of one ramekin and flipping over. Shake a little until cake comes out.
- Enjoy with a side of ice cream or topped with whipped cream.
These turned out really yummy. However, next time I make them I will either add more chocolate, more sugar, or try it with milk chocolate. They tasted pretty delicious and the inside was perfectly melty, but they weren't super sweet, and the chocolate flavor wasn't super strong. So I think a couple more pieces of chocolate, or maybe a mixture of semi-sweet and milk chocolate would do the trick to sweeten it. I'll have to experiment with it and hope it doesn't mess up the consistency.