Sunday, August 7, 2011
Garlic Bread Sticks
Posted by Aimee
1/2 cup margarine, melted
1/8 cup parmesan cheese
1 TBS parsley
1 TBS chopped garlic
1 tsp garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Separate dough into about 15 pieces.
3. Roll dough out into stick shapes.
4. Combine margarine, parmesan, parsley, garlic and garlic salt.
5. Coat bread sticks with margarine mixture.
6. Place bread sticks in oven on pizza stone or cookie sheet.
7. Bake bread sticks for about 8 minutes, until golden brown.
8. After bread sticks are baked, re-coat with margarine spread.
9. Enjoy as a side for a salad or some warm soup.