3 TBS cornstarch
3/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
2 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp chopped garlic
2 tsp chopped fresh ginger
8 oz wide lo mein noodles (the only noodles I could find are called yokoguri udon -- and worked great)
1 lb chicken tenders (I used 2 chicken breasts)
3 cups broccoli
4 oz sugar snap peas
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1. Make sauce by combining 1 TBS cornstarch, chicken broth, teritaki, sesame oil, garlic and ginger until blended. Set aside.
2. Cook noodles ad directed on package.
3. Cut chicken into 1/4 inch slices.
4. Place chicken and remaining 2 TBS cornstarch in large ziplock bag.
5. Seal and shake until chicken is evenly coated.
6. Heat 1 TBS oil in skillet over medium high heat.
7. Add chicken and cook about 4 minutes, until lightly browned and cooked thoroughly. Set aside.
8. Heat remaining 1 TBS oil in same skillet.
9. Stir fry broccoli, sugar snap peas, and red pepper about 5 minutes, until crisp-tender.
10. Stir sauce to reblend and add to skillet.
11. Cook for 30 seconds, until thickened.
12. Stir in chicken and noodles.
This was a pretty easy Asian meal to make, and it was tasty too. It was nice to have the variety of the noodles rather than the typical rice and stir-fry.