Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chicken Roll-Ups

I got this yummy recipe from Favorite Family Recipes

 Easy Chicken Roll-Ups
1-2 cans of canned chicken (or roughly the same amount of shredded chicken)
1 8 oz. package cream cheese
2 Tbsp. milk
salt and pepper to taste
2 cans crescent rolls (I only used one, but I did have some chicken mixture left over)
2 c. crushed croutons or Parmesan Shake n' Bake (I used something like Shake n' Bake)

1. Blend together first four ingredients. (I just used my hand blender)
2. Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
3. Spoon chicken into the bottom of the triangle
4. Fold in the bottom corners, and roll up. (I made sure to seal all the holes, so no chicken was poking out)
5. Lightly roll in melted butter and then roll in crushed croutons.
6. Place on un-greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 20 min.

I made a slightly diluted cream of chicken soup (with 1/2 cup milk) to pour over the crescent rolls.

This really was an EASY recipe, and it tasted so good too. Nate complimented me on the recipe multiple times later throughout the night, saying how much he liked it. Though this recipe probably isn't very healthy (considering the butter and cream cheese) its totally worth it. Absolutely delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...