1 lb ground chicken (I just used chicken breasts and cut them up into small pieces)
1 and 1/2 tsp oregano
1 and 1/2 tsp paprika
1 and 1/2 tsp finely minced garlic
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups shredded romain lettuce
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup diced cucumbers
3/4 cup plain lowfat yogurt (I found and used greek yogurt)
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Add chicken, oregano, paprika, garlic and salt to a nonstick skillet.
2. Heat over medium-high heat.
3. Cook, breaking up chunks, until cooked through.
4. Split your pitas and warm them in the microwave
5. Top split pitas with 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/4 cup chicken, 2 Tbsp tomato, 2 Tbsp cucumber, 1 and 1/2 Tbsp yogurt, and 1 Tbsp feta. Fold in half to eat. (You can put whatever amounts of each thing, to taste. However much you like)
This was such a quick and easy recipe and tasted great too. I learned that I don't really like feta because its too strong, but the "tacos" still tasted good. We didn't eat it with tomatoes either, cause neither of us like them.