Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I got stuck working this morning, so come 12:30 Nate and I will enjoy a quiet Christmas together, with just us and the pup in our new home. And tomorrow morning we are driving the long haul to southern California to spend a week with my family there. I cannot wait. My whole family will be there (not like that is very many people) and we will get to enjoy a full week together, with just family time, no work, and no school, and the beautiful California sunshine (we haven't been back since our wedding a year and a half ago). So, don't mind us, but we will not be posting any recipes for the next week.

We were too lazy to do a Christmas card this year. Hope you can enjoy this one I just threw together. And please enjoy the holidays with those you love. As the Grinch says in 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas':

Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe Christmas, he thought... doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps... means a little bit more!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...