Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mediterranean Chicken Wraps

1 chicken tender (from Costco of course)
1/2 cup Italian dressing
1 your favorite wrap (I used a wheat tortilla)(if it is dry, sprinkle a little water on it and zap for 10 seconds in the microwave)
3 TBS Sabra Hummus (I used jalapeno hummus)( I love plain hummus, Greek olive hummus, and roasted red pepper hummus too)
1 romaine lettuce leaf (torn in bite size pieces)
1 small tomato (sliced)

1. Marinate chicken in Italian dressing (for a couple of hours)
2. Grill chicken thoroughly
3. Cut or tear chicken into bite size pieces
4. Spread hummus on the wrap, covering all of the wrap
5. Place lettuce, tomato, and chicken on top of the hummus
6. Roll the wrap and enjoy

Hummus is my new favorite snack.  I love to eat it with wheat thins.  It is a quick snack and filling.  My favorite brand is Sabre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...