1 1/2 cups Yoshida's Sauce
1/2 cup Peanut Sauce
3-4 chicken breasts
1. Preheat charcoal, gas or electric grill.
2. Cut chicken breasts into small strips or pieces.
3. Put chicken pieces onto skewers. (Remember not to stuff the skewer to full, because leaving space between the pieces of chicken will allow the chicken to cook quicker and more evenly)
4. Combine Yoshida's Sauce and Peanut Sauce in a small bowl.
5. Slightly coat chicken in sauce with a basting brush.
6. Place chicken kebabs on hot grill.
7. Rotate about 4 times, so all sides cook evenly, basting with sauce each time you rotate.
8. Cook until chicken is white in the middle, or reaches a temperature of 165 degrees.
Nate and I both thought this tasted so good. And Nate even went on to say "this tastes like the typical Asian flavor, that you never know what's in it, but you just know its delicious."