Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blog Button Swap

So, today when I read from Ashley at Sloanbook, I decided I need to make a button for the blog. So, after spending the last hour an a half designing ( I know its still not great) and trying to figure out the HTML code to get the button to link back to my blog, and to have a box underneath so my loving fans (YOU!) can put my button on your blog too.

And today I am going to be offering a button swap to my readers! Hooray!

Here's how it works. We swap each others buttons and throw them up on our blog's sidebars. Free advertising for you and for me.

So the rules are:

1. You must be a follower of Like Mother Like Daughter 

and 

2. You must post my button on your blog, and I'll post yours on mine. 



Photobucket


Deal?

This offer is available for one month, until Sunday Aug28.

 Please leave a comment letting me know if you want to swap buttons! I'll try to post your button as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...