6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I just used chicken tenderloins cause it's what we had in the fridge, plus I didn't think the two of us needed 6 chicken breasts - I only used 5 tenderloins)
1 bottle barbecue sauce (again, I didn't use a whole bottle, just enough to cover the chicken)
6 slices of bacon (I used 5)
6 slices of swiss cheese (I used 3 and tore them in half to cover the tenderloins)
1. Place chicken in crock pot.
2. Cover with BBQ sauce.
3. Cover and cook on low 8-9 hours ( I cooked on high for about 3.5)
4. Cook bacon keeping bacon flat.
5. Place 1 piece of cooked bacon on each piece of chicken in crock pot.
6. Top with cheese.
7. Cover and cook on high till cheese melts (I probably cooked it a little long because I was picking Nate up from work. Still was delicious the cheese had just melted a little off the chicken into the sauce -- it was probably 30 minutes)
|We ate it with a side of corn.|
|Pictures never make food look as good as it really was.|