Makes about 6 servings
one can cream of chicken soup
one can canned chicken (drained)
1/4 can minced jalapenos (drained)
1 cup grated cheese
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup sour cream
salt (to taste)
extra grated cheese
1. Mix together all ingredients but tortillas, and extra cheese
2. Lay out tortilla and fill with desired amount of mix.
3. Roll up.
4. Repeat until casserole dish is full.
5. Spread additional sauce on top of tortillas.
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Microwave for 7 minutes or cook in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes (until warm throughout)
This is another of my favorite family recipes. And I love how easy it is. I don't eat it as often anymore because Nate and I like to branch out and try new things, but this will always be a regular.