Thursday, September 9, 2010

3 minute fudge

Yes, believe it and it was delicious!

I needed a recipe for a treat that would be made quick. I found this recipe at V and Co. Of course I twisted it to fit me.

1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 bag peanut butter chips
3 TBS. butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Put everything into a large microwave proof bowl. Mix up slightly. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir together until everything is well mixed ( a couple of minutes maybe- when I pulled it out of the microwave I thought this is not going to work, everything is all separated the butter is sitting on top, etc. - don't worry just mix). After it is all mixed together, pour into a 9x9 pan. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to solidify and it will be soft set ready to eat, and it held its shape.

I took some to the RS luncheon today and it was raved over. So simple and delicious. I was grateful that plenty of sisters wanted to take the leftovers home so I did not have to really blow my calorie intake for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...